Individual Crash Tests
Detailed reconstruction of the accident through crash tests
How did the accident occur? What damages resulted? We answer these questions quickly and cost effectively by conducting individualised, precise crash tests.
Quick and flexible
Based on your accident data, we reconstruct various accidents with speeds up to 150 km/h at our very flexible crash test facility, one of the largest of its kind in the world. Thus ensuring that the carrying out of crash tests as well as a plausible representation and usability of all results and findings remain in the foreground. Crash tests are conducted, analysed and prepared by our team of experienced engineers, physicists, experts and motor vehicle mechatronics engineers.
Clear and structured documentation
You receive complete digital documentation of your crash test, which presents the actual accident in a clear, multimedia and interdisciplinary way. This allows you to use the data directly for court hearings, insurance claims and expert witnesses as well as other relevant parties. Before and after photos, crash videos and graphic displays of data measurements allow you to evaluate the accident and the resultant damage through visual comparisons.
- Crash tests with two-wheeled vehicles, passenger cars, trucks, agricultural equipment and trailers and more
- EES tests
- Tests with crash test dummies (human and animal)
- Airbag tests
- Tests for noticeability ("hit and run")
- Tests investigating general liability claims
- Clarification of alleged insurance fraud cases
- Test for accidents with mechanical technical devices
- Low costs through further utilisation of the data in our crash test database
- Low material costs by purchasing matching vehicle models and reselling as accident vehicles