Individual crash tests
Detailed reconstruction of the accident through crash tests
How did the accident occur? What damages resulted? We answer these questions quickly and cost effectively by conducting individualised, precise crash tests.
You receive complete digital documentation of your crash test, which presents the actual accident in a clear, multimedia and interdisciplinary way. This allows you to use the data directly for court hearings, insurance claims and expert witnesses as well as other relevant parties.
Drone crash tests
Risk of accident and injury from low-flying and crashing drones
Since the frequency of drone accidents is not only increasing in air traffic, but also drone collisions with people are being registered more and more frequently, the reconstruction of these accident scenarios is becoming increasingly important.
The biofidelic dummy is particularly suitable as a test body for these experiments, since the corresponding cuts in the skin are visualized in a way that is immediately comprehensible. In addition, realistic measurement data can be used, since the movement behavior of the biofidelic dummy almost corresponds to human movement behavior.
Drone crash test against the head of the biofidelic dummy
Drone crash test against biofidelic dummy on bicycle
Corbon wings from drone cut into biofidelic dummy's eyelid
Crash tests with electric vehicles
Protection of high-voltage batteries in electric vehicles in the event of a traffic accident
The number of electric vehicles on German roads is constantly increasing and so is the number of accidents involving vehicles with high-voltage batteries.
In addition to accident reconstruction for courts, CTS supports vehicle manufacturers and battery OEMs in pre-development to protect high-voltage batteries in vehicles during a crash test.
Crashtest Toyota Prius with high-voltage battery
- Crash tests with two-wheeled vehicles, passenger cars, trucks, agricultural equipment and trailers and more
- Drone crashtests
- Tests with crash test dummies (human and animal)
- Airbag tests
- Tests for noticeability ("hit and run")
- Tests investigating general liability claims
- Clarification of alleged insurance fraud cases
- Test for accidents with mechanical technical devices
- Low costs through further utilisation of the data in our crash test database
- Low material costs by purchasing matching vehicle models and reselling as accident vehicles
- Technical guideline, version 0.8 (TR) Mobile vehicle barrier
- DIN SPEC 91414-1:2021-04 Portable vehicle security barriers - Part 1: Requirements, test methods and performance rating
Crash test dummies
Besides the biofidelic dummies produced here, we also offer you the opportunity to resort to other dummy models for crash tests. Regardless of whether you would like to carry out your test with a Nami-dummy, a Hybrid II or a Hybrid III – we will gladly provide you with the appropriate test specimen. Furthermore, other dummy models can be provided from our partners.
Book your crash appointment easily online!
We are looking forward to your message.
Let us know your preferred date and your requirements. The CTS team will contact you as soon as possible.