Biofidelic crash test dummy
The new cost-effective dummy – exclusively available at CTS
In times of modern accident reconstruction, crash test dummies are frequently used in crash tests.
In the case of a precise reconstruction of motion sequences, damages or injuries, the Biofidelic crash test dummy should be used in the future. These Biofidelic crash test dummies are constantly being developed in cooperation with the HTW Dresden and the TU Berlin under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Lars Hannawald, Dr. Michael Weyde and Prof. Dr. Florian Kramer and are produced according to the latest state of the art technology in a specially designed dummy laboratory at CTS.
Besides in the field of accident reconstruction, the areas of application for the Biofidelic Crash Test Dummies are extremely diverse:
- Due to the movement behavior, the dummy can be used for validation attempts in autonomous driving.
- Through in-house production, it is possible also to use only individual body parts, for example, for the testing of protective clothing.
- Likewise, the human-like Biofidelic crash test dummies can be used for explosive tests or mine tests.
- The Biofidelic crash test dummies can also be employed in the area of testing roller coasters or other amusement park equipment.
- Furthermore, the crash test dummy is particularly well suitable for fire services and disaster control units as a training object, e.g. in the area of rescue and recovery.
- Due to its design, the Biofidelic dummy also offers numerous application possibilities in the areas of occupational safety and product liability.
- Can be used in life cycle tests / vibration tests / human vibration.
- Airbag systems for e.g. Motorcycle clothing, equestrian sports, cycling or seniors can be developed and tested with the Biofidel dummy.
- Sale and rental of Biofidelic Dummies
- Sale and rental of individual Biofidelic Dummy body parts (leg, arm, etc.)
- Various standard models available immediately
- Individual Biofidelic Dummy construction
- Worldwide delivery
- Consultancy and implementation of Dummy tests
- Analysis of measurement data
- Repairs of Biofidelic Dummies