Standard crash tests
Assessments based on standardised crash tests
As an accredited test laboratory we carry out crash tests in accordance with standards. These include:
- Impact testing of safety barriers (e.g. concrete and steel) in accordance with EN 1317 and MASH
- Impact testing of vehicle security barriers (e.g. bollard, barriers, wedges) in accordance with BSI PAS 68, BSI PAS 170-1, ASTM F2656/F2656M, IWA 14-1
- Impact testing of support structures for road equipment (e.g. road traffic signs, light poles, traffic light systems, speed measuring devices) in accordance with EN 12767
The requirements of a test laboratory correspond in accordance with Article 43 of the Construction Products Regulation.
Quick and flexible
Our large, easily accessible and quickly transformable crash test facility provides for optimal spatial and technical flexibility.
Clear processing of audit reports
- Extensive written and digital documentation of the results
- Multimedia presentation comprehensible for all target groups
- Direct further use for the corresponding certification and approval processes
We offer you
Benefit from our extensive range of services
Customized constructive special solutions
- Push-pull tests
- Exchangeable bottoms
- Strip foundations
For your project
We are well equipped for your project
- cherry picker
- Vibratory feeder
Equipment / Service:
- Livestreams directly from the crash test facility
- Office container as workplace directly on the crash site
- State-of-the-art meeting rooms
- Catering for you and your customers
- Area-wide W-Lan on the crash test site
- Advertising video production by external film team
After the Corona-related suspension, we are pleased to finally be able to hold the renowned specialist conference for vehicle restraint systems of the BTU under a new name on the CTS crash test site.
Other cooperation partners such as the ProPK of the police, the DStGB and the BSKI look forward to your participation and the lively professional exchange with you.
The speakers from this year's main sponsors Hörmann and Stahlkontor will also present their latest systems to you in the exhibitor area.
What you can expect:
Displacement and manipulation test according to DIN SPEC
crash tests on vehicle restraint systems
CTS at the Intertraffic in Amsterdam
We look forward to seeing you at our booth in hall 8, booth 08.133.
We would be happy to talk to you about our test options in the field of vehicle restraint systems:
EN 1317 / DIN EN 1317 / EN 12767 / DIN EN 12767 / MASH / NCHRP 350
BS PAS 68 / BSI PAS 170-1 / ASTM F 2656-07 / ASTM F 2656-07 / IWA 14-1
Can't attend Intertraffic in Amsterdam?
We would also be happy to arrange an appointment at the btu's VSB (VEHICLE.SECURITY.BARRIER.CONFERENCE. 2022) conference at CTS.
Program as well as exhibitor and participant information:
INTERTRAFFIC Amsterdam 2022
INTERTRAFFIC Amsterdam, which takes place every two years, is a leading international event for professionals from the fields of infrastructure, mobility and traffic management.
Crashtest-service.com will also be present this time and can be found on 29.03.2022 - 01.04.2022 in hall 8 at stand no. 08.133.
You are also an exhibitor and want to carry out an impact test according to EN 1317, MASH 2016, ASTM F 2656-20, PAS:68 or IWA 14-1 for approval or certification at short notice before the fair?
Write to us! Of course, we would be pleased to welcome you at our trade fair stand.
Book your crash appointment easily online!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Let us know your preferred date and your requirements. The CTS team will contact you as soon as possible.